[LRflex] Re: Andeas Kaufmann Interview

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:59:17 +0100

I'm neither grumpy, nor old, I'm in fact nearly a virgin to the Digital Leica world, so is David, and so is Ted. aren't we all after all?

I can't wait for that CLM8 (at sales price) and R10 at market price i.e. not above any current camera that is better than the R10, i.e. all of them as the R10 simply doesn't exit, yet!.

phx
please forward to M.K

Christopher Birchenhall wrote:

Bill

The ongoing discussion on LUF reflects the hope that Leica users may
influence Herr Kaufmann who admits to being a member of LUF. (I wonder
if he subscribes to LUG?) Heck, we can but try to put our "half-penny
worth" just in case they are able and willing to listen to us "grumpy
old men". :-)

Chris B

On 17/03/2008, William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all-

You may be interested in this interview with the owner and CEO of
Leica, Andreas Kaufmann, about the future of Leica, if you haven't
already seen it. Or not. It leaves a lot unsaid, as you can imagine.

http://www.handelsblatt.com/news/default_200038_1401865.aspx

There are a couple of pages of comments on the L-Camera Forum; some
are illuminating, some not, IMHO.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/customer-forum/48112-interview-andreas-kaufmann-handelsblatt-com.html?utm_source=Newsletter2008-05-EN&utm_medium=E-Mail

All the best,

Bill