[LRflex] Re: An odd photo...

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:09:18 +0200

Thanks David -
as you state it the trick sounds as easy as pie - well, I think you own
a 20D, which from what I can remember has a larger mirror than the
350Diesel  I 'm considering (cost is the main reason why not ).
 From your experience, and from others', is the 350D viewfinder clear
and large enough for focussing?  Looks so  "squeezy" to me.
How I wish Leica had produced a "cheap" back for just any R , as a
replacement for films when needed - the Leica ship would still be
afloat, wouldn't it?

You must all be waking up by the time it is in Europe
Have a good day.
Phileica

PS - bathroom is fine - wide angle too - 24mm elmarit would most
certainly have affected the frame much more than this I'd say.
And last but not least, the colour is simply fine - refreshing and
probably helping  for kick off in the morning.
My! I forgot; plumbing may not have been so easy in such restricted
space ...