[LRFlex] Amateur Photographer

  • From: "Merritt, Robert" <Robert.Merritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:13:27 -0400

Hi all -- if you have access to it, in the current issue of the UK's Amateur
Photographer magazine (9/25), Ivor Matanle's monthly classic camera article
features the Leicaflexes and I believe the R3 as well.  From reading his SLR
book, I know he's a great fan of the line, so it will be interesting to read
his comments.  Maybe some folks here are subscribers and have it already?

Nick

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it.