[LRflex] After reading M. Freeman Black and White book

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:52:04 +0100

Good Morning Flexers!

After reading till late last nite the good book of Michael Freeman about "The
digital photography expert, Black and White", I have tried to apply the good
information upon a door (of the Mosque in Paris, full Digilux 3):

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Mosque/_1020796_devM.jpg

In fact, I applied  Silkypix, modifying the cursors and trying to get a texture
but with a large tonal aspect. I'm not sure the result is really up to the time
spent!

The improvement is a steep and long path....
It seems so obvious when reading the book....

Good day.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort -
France.
Discover the new Windows Vista