[LRflex] Re: A whiff of the Seventies

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:41:17 -0700

Xavier showed:

Do you remember this car????
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Barbizon/_1000598_co.JPG

Good Mornin', Xavier!

Yes, indeed, I remember it well. This model Citroen was owned by a friend of mine, in the 70's, when all I could afford was a 1962 VW Beetle. (All 36 Horsepower of it!). We went everywhere in it, because it was *so* much nicer than mine. But, under the hood, it was a plumber's nightmare!

Your example has been very well preserved or restored.

The in-built B&W mode of the D3 does very well, and the shot was taken from a nice angle, to best show off it's lines. Nicely done!

Thanks for sharing and for bringing back some neat memories. :-)