[LRflex] Re: A pre-raphaelite interior and an idyllic English country garden

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:07:00 +0200

Thanks David,

the screams were really deafening - she was one of a party of similar ladies who had been left to look after the bags - (on the bench next to her) - while the others wandered round the gardens with their carers. I think she got the idea they weren't coming back for her. Poor soul.

Cheers
Douglas

David Young wrote:
Douglas showed:

This group of photos was shot in the early 90s at Wallington Hall in the northernmost county of England, Northumberland.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/UK/Wallington/Wallington0323scan.jpg.html http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/UK/Wallington/Wallington0322scan.jpg.html http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/UK/Wallington/Wallington0324scan.jpg.html http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/UK/Wallington/Wallington0326scan.jpg.html

However, they were not quite as idyllic as it appears at first sight:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/UK/Wallington/Wallington0327scan.jpg.html

Hope you enjoy them.

G'Mornin'  Douglas!

Enjoy them, I did!  And I love the story on the "idyllic garden"!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net

begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1