[LRflex] Re: A modest request

  • From: Kent Christensen <lkchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:36:35 -0600

On behalf of those of us reading this list in digest form, I request
thatreplies to the list be edited, snipping all of the non-relevant
content from one's reply. Today's list digest contained two complete
versions of earlier digests, which contained multiple copies of the
entire survey results! I can't be sure whether I missed any new posts,
as they are embedded somewhere in this extra content. Thanks for your
consideration! (Neil)

To make this more understandable ...

REPLY does not work with digests.

Don't use REPLY with digests.