[LRFlex] A face only a mother could love...

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:35:37 -0700

G'mornin'!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with friends at Tunkwa
Lake.  There, I spotted a family of Coots.  (At least I'm told they're Coots -
again, I've not yet found our bird book!)

Baby Coots seem not to have the 'cute' factor that is a basic part of most
babies, including human ones. And Moma keeps 'em well hidden in the reeds. Very
difficult to catch them in the open.

All of this was compounded by my grabbing some kit in a hurr - and although I
took the 400 Telyt, I neglected to take its shoulder stock!

Still, it can be done!

Proof can be seen by going to: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and then click on
"Featured Photo".

Comments, criticisms appreciated, as always.

Thanks for looking.

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr