[LRflex] A Lousy Spring...

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LRflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:15:29 -0700

Normally, we've seen the end of winter, by mid-March, and by the second
week of April, I'm mowing the lawn.

This year, it's not been so nice... although it has not snowed since May
1st.  The lawns are still brown, despite getting their first rain of the
year, yesterday, and temperatures are still slightly below freezing, at
night.

We are tired of winter, so, you can imagine our delight, when, yesterday,
we spotted these harbingers of spring... just 5cm (or about 2") tall.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Spring2.html

I hope it's been a better Spring, where you are...

David.
--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA