[LRflex] Re: 35mm lens

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:53:01 -0800

Yong and Young,

"Invest" is the wrong word.  It presupposes that there is a
possibility of making a profit on a future sale of one of those
items.

In my studied opinion, there is NO Leica R lens which can
be bought NOW, which will appreciate in value as a used lens.

I don't care if you buy new or used, it WILL go down in
value, hence it is not an investment, it is a purchase.

Jerry