RE: the flag...

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:18:10 -0700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ted+grant/%232_USA+FLAG+QUADDY+POINT+LIGHT+
HOUSE_+USA.tif.html

Hi Steve,

This is my favourite USA flag picture from an assignment on a book in the
''70's celebrating living along the Canada-USA border."

The book was a present from the Canadian people to our American cousins on
the celebration of your 200th birthday as a Nation.

Actually our government spent something over 2 million dollars to produce
the book that was presented to the President and every member of your
governing body Also to all libraries in your country as a gift.

The book title. "Between Friends. Entre ami."

Today if only people could remember that!

ted