kevin...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUG Users <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:48:56 -0700

I revisit a series of photos I took 2 years ago of Kevin...
suffering from a large brain tumor...
He is now recovering well.

However, at that time in mid therapy, his health and future were precarious...
Now I see things in my negatives, that I didn't see earlier...

These three were taken before...I hope for some follow up images soon...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/kevin.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/kevin+2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/kevin2.jpg.html

Images from a Leica M3 with Summicron 50mm f2...

a sincere thank you for looking and sharing your reactions...

Steve