Re: irene maria...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:17:38 -0700

On Jun 4, 2007, at 3:47 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Steve Barbour showed> A girl with great spirit!
Subject: irene maria...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/irene_001.jpg.html
an important procedure is coming up...
please wish her well,<<<<<<<<,

Hi Steve,
We've mustered as big a prayer for her as we can and wish her well for the
tough days a head after the procedure.

my thanks and best to both of you, Steve

Ted & Irene