Re: Vienna and Budapest shots up.......

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,

  No brickbats here! Great postings; the comments really filled it out. My
favorite was the Vienna view from the window in your host's appartment:
  http://homepages.iol.ie/~corkflor/vienna4.html
  I really like the light and the composition!

  Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
  Bob

Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all.

I've just posted pix from our trip in May this year to one of our
favourite cities: Vienna, Austria. We then took a fast boat down the
Danube for our first-ever visit to the Hungarian capital, Budapest.

Most of these shots were taken with a Nikon D200 DSLR and my trusty M3.

Go to:

http://homepages.iol.ie/~corkflor/

And click on the Vienna and Budapest links provided.

Brickbats and bouquets welcome as ever.

Best

Alex
--