RE: The best laid plans etc

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:50:59 -0400

geebee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This wren is the best I got for several hours in stealth mode:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08063.htm

Wrens are among the most difficult of avian subjects - tiny, hyperactive,
and preferring dense vegetation - and some days cooperation isn't in their
vocabulary.  I often feel fortunate to have gotten a photo that I can I.D.
the bird from.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com