Re: Thanksgiving in Almere

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:04:37 -0600

This just maybe the best and funniest Thanksgiving photo I have ever seen:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3873687#224451855

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Our last Thanksgiving dinner in the Netherlands took place last Sunday (since Thanksgiving is a normal working day in the Netherlands, those families that have a US background and therefore celebrate it, do it the weekend before or after the actual holiday). A few snaps here. Just family life:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3873687
(all with Olympus E410 and 1.4/30mm Sigma)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.greatpix.eu