Speaking of magazines...

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:43:20 +0200

...I received the latest issue of Photographer's Forum a couple of weeks ago. It contains, among other things, a gem of an interview with Kyle Cassidy by Ken Lassiter. In it, Kyle reveals his serious side (even though I have met him in person, I had no idea he had one) and tells all about his goth connections. Highly recommended.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands