Some photos

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:59:57 -0600

I have been going through some film from the past month or so. I have uploaded a few to:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/extras

The were all shot on B&W film, most with the M6, a few with my old Nikon F2AS and 180 2.8ed.

I also added this one to my October gallery...personally I think it is pretty funny:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/89583475

It was shot with the Nikon F2AS and 180 2.8 ED.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography