Senior Solo

  • From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:33:21 -0500

Last night, Eric played his Senior solo at the Fall Concert of the
Natchitoches Central High School Orchestra.

He  played the 1st movement of Eccles Sonata in g minor, and it was moving
to hear and see how he has developed as a bassist.  His Mom wept, it was so
beautiful.   Here's a shot of him just as he finished, and just before the
standing ovation.

http://www.sonc.com/sonata.htm

Now, he'll probably kill me for this, and many of you  remember these shots,
so I thought it appropriate to share them at this time.

http://www.sonc.com/same_guy.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny