[LRflex] Seen Thursday afternoon...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:32:06 -0800

All:

While driving back from Mile High Resort (scene of the Guts Cup)
about 4 PM Thursday, I spotted this little fella, not so far off the road.

Sadly, I only had the 80~200/f4 Vario on the camera, and thus the
image is a wee bit small.  Heavily cropped, it's OK for a 4x6" print,
but nothing more.

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/ and click on Featured Photo.

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.

Thanks for looking.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA