Re: Scenes in the OR..paw 6

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:02:57 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: Scenes in the OR..paw 6

Neurosurgical OR...yesterday...

> closing... > the two and a half year old little girls head is to the left ...face is toward the back... > http://gallery.leica-users.org/Steve-Barbour-PAW-2005/dark3 Leicanon Canon 20D with Leica R 80mm f1.4...<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
As always, if the light is right and captured well, one will have a successful photograph 99.999999999999% of the time!:-)

And as you successfully shoot time and again out of the OR, this one illustrates you have the eye for the light in the OR.

Well done mon ami, good on you!

This illustrates once again having the eyes and feel for light sorts out those who see it merely as a volume sufficient for an exposure.It's the same old story in any photograph. It's all about the successful use of light!

ted

thanks Ted...your comments are very much appreciated. I have looked at many wonderful images from mentors including yourself, and tried to learn the tools....
I have a long way to go yet. Steve