Reality check kills realty cheque

  • From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LEG" <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:29:28 -0000

You’ve seen the film now check out the book! One buyer can’t all be wrong!
My photography or the cost, I am not sure which, has resulted in total sales to date of one copy. On the bright side if I should die in spectacular fashion that one person will own the ultimate limited edition.

Just a reminder that all profit will go to Project H.O.M.E. a charitable organisation that helps the homeless in Philadelphia. Plans for a new wing are looking a little optimistic but every little helps.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/203927

--Graham
http://www.geebeephoto.com