RE: Re:R2A

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:21:34 -0600

I think that the R2a is about the same as the R3a except for the 40mm
lines. It is built pretty much like the R2 (metal instead of plastic of
the earlier ones). The specimen that arrived first had the vertical
alignment off (sound familiar?), so Stephen sent me another very quickly
that was perfect. The only comment that I can make that is at all
negative is that the back doesn't lock with a "click", so I'm always a
bit paranoid that it might pop open.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com