Re: Re[2]: no cats, but gasp! a sunrise

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:57:49 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2005 2:22:12 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On Monday, October  31, 2005, 1:59:08 PM, Douglas Sharp
<douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>  wrote:
http://www.sonc.com/water_the_field.htm

DS>  Gorgeous!
DS> Even without a cat ;-)

Don't you  mean:
Gorgeous!
Especially without a cat!

Dog:

The dog  said, "You know, I've really got it made here. I have a master who
feeds me,  cleans up my litter and provides me with a nice comfortable home.
My master  must be a god."

Cat:
The cat replied, "I've got it pretty good  myself. I have a master who feeds
me, cleans up my litter and provides me with a  nice comfortable home.
You know, I must be a god!"

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com