Picture A Day 2007 (I survived it)

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 19:51:19 -0600

I just posted the last photo from my 2007 Picture A Day gallery at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/dec07

This is one project I highly recommend to anyone, pro or amature.  It
makes you get out and shoot, and often to push yourself to look for
photos where you don't normally look.

It was a lot of fun and I am thinking of doing something similar again
this year...but shooting the whole thing on film, and maybe not
everyday...just when I see something really interesting....but then I am
up to date as of now so who knows...and I do carry my camera everywhere
I go anyway.

Comments welcome.

--
Harrison McClary