Photographers in SW Wales (UK)

  • From: Bart Peeren <bpeeren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CVUG <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, boggy <korporal-kloggy-boggy@xxxxxxxxx>, ClubM42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Exakta@xxxxxxxxxx, Kiron-Klub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lens_grading@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pugw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, RFLIST <rflist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, voigtlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Zenitcamera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:17:46 +0200

WARNING!: OT.

Hello all,
on Thursday, October 13, my wife will be awarded her PhD in Theology at
Lampeter University in Wales.
As Wales is not around the corner from Zutphen (NL) I will not be able to
attend and shoot the 'event'.
I wonder wether anybody on one of these lists would be able (and willing) to
shoot a film on my behalf!?!
So, members living near Lampeter, please volunteer for this asignment!

Greetings,

Bart.