PAW 6

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Enthusiasts Group <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:16:19 -0800 (PST)

Last weekend we had a going away dinner for my nephew
and his wife. They are (have now) moved to Israel to
live.
This is Andy and his dad, my brother-in-law and best
friend, during this dinner. I was unable to have them
both in focus, unfortunately, but I still like the
poignancy of the shot.
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/aliyah08argb.htm
Tech stuff: M7, 50 1,4, Tri-X +1
If you'd like to see all the photos from the dinner
taken on the same roll go to:
http://www.raflexions.com/aliyah

Thanks for looking,
Bob