PAW 5 (non-Leica)

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Enthusiasts Group <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:09:18 -0800 (PST)

The Golden Gate Kennel Club had its annual show last
weekend. It's one of the few major shows where you can
actually go and talk with the breeders and play with
the pooches.
http://www.raflexions.com/paw_05/5.jpg
This image of a Bernese Mountain dog was captured on
TriX +1, Hasselblad 203FE, 110/f2FE. I had a lot of
fun with this setup shooting handheld. Very small
depth of field at 2.0 which most of the shots were
taken with.
This pooch was very happy! I was very happy it
belonged to someone else (any dog with the word giant,
great, mas(sive) or named after large geographic areas
or countries [Pyrenees, Newfoundland, Mountain,  etc.]
is just too large for my quarters). ;-)
Thanks for looking. Comments and critiques always
appreciated.
Bob

=====
Bob Adler