Re: PAW 28 (ric pt4)

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:01:46 -0700

Ric:
"Drenched" is great - perfect capture of weather and the human reaction to it.

Hopefully the MRI revealed nothing serious.

Mark

Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography
www.activelightphotography.com
Any Activity. Any Location. Your Story.

Ric Carter wrote:
Please excuse my overposting of images, but I've been having a good time taking photos. This is the last installment of Week 28. Little Washington has a Music in the Streets street party every month. The most recent was rained out partway through. All these are from that.

A couple window shopping
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-luteen.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/l6tbjf

Wannabes--wanna be what, I'm not sure-maybe anything but 14
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-tugs.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/kskasr

Small talk with friends is one of the main attractions of MitS, unless you are a business
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-watchers.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/l2j3z6

A sudden thunderstorm shortened the fun
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-drench.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/lcvvcq

A mad dash
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-slicker.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/lchbv9

My daughter Beth calls this her sad puppy face.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/28/28-puppy.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/mux8bu

Vacation next week. Looking forward to it after an MRI last night. Before, they kept asking is I were claustrophobic. I kept saying, "No." I have a new answer now.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/