Our Lady of Guadaloupe

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DUG@xxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx, seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:32:30 -0500

PAW -

I'm so far behind I don't know if I can all this a PAW! Maybe AFPEOIAW - A Few Pictures Every Once In A While.
There are 32 here - part of the Families of Abraham project that I'm working on. Our Lady of Guadaloupe is a huge Latin-American Catholic Church in Charlotte that has 6 or 7 masses a day - all standing room only - and all in Spanish. The focus family in this case is the one with the pretty young pregnant girl.

Comments and criticisms are welcome, as always.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/our_lady_of_guadaloupe&page=1

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com