Of interest to Benelux LUG/LEG members: FOAM

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:10:16 +0100

I have visited FOAM (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) several times since moving here in 2003, most recently to see the Winogrand exhibit earlier this month (it runs through 30 March). I just received their newsbrief, and in it they announce an evening with Martin Parr on 28 February, open to Club_Foam members only. Membership is 36 EUR per year (30 if you may by direct debit) and gives you free entry to the facility at all times. I will certainly sign up for the Parr evening, and in any event FOAM is worth supporting.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands