Nocti-Play

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:51:12 EDT

Last week there was a power failure a couple nights after  Rita, but  luckily
it was only a transformer.  I went out M 6 and Noctilux in hand,  and shot a
few frames.  I think it was about 1/15th.  The sun was  down, I focused on the
wires as I could not see the man clearly (no chance of  viewfinder flare in
these conditions!)   No street lights nearby, only  the afterglow in the
western sky, and the flashers on the two trucks.  This  was the only frame that
was
steady enough to work with.  The scan from Fuji  800 was done on a Nikon
5000ed.

_http://www.sonc.com/f1_and_be_there2.htm_
(http://www.sonc.com/f1_and_be_there2.htm)

Regards,