Re: Nepenthe...

  • From: Ken Iisaka <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:51:54 -0700

Looks like there is a lot of sharpening, and some artifacts around
boundaries.

The fog is detail-less, as it can often be, but the boundary between the
fog and the ocean is abrupt. Is there any detail there in the highlights?

I like the header beam. I wonder how it would be the image is rotated so
that the beam is exactly horizontal. Or not...

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com