Nathan's PAW 24: early morning in Amsterdam

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:21:42 +0200

All the images in this set were taken within a couple of hours on Sunday morning, June 11th, in Amsterdam (between 6 and 8 a.m.). The reason I was out and about at such an ungodly hour is that there was some testing in a data center on the outskirts of Amsterdam, where my company leases some space for one of our most important customers. This testing took place between 4 and 6 a.m., and I decided to be there in person, mainly for "cosmetic" reasons (it is not like I could have done something if the test had gone wrong, I am just a dumb manager, but it looked good to the customer :-)). Anyway, the test went fine, and afterwards I drove into the centre of Amsterdam and walked around a bit. Since the days are long this time of year here in Northern Europe, there was plenty of photons for my sensor, and the results are here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=31

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands