RE: Nathan's PAW 21: England's Green and Pleasant Land

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:18:05 -0700

Nathan showed:

Subject: IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: England's Green and Pleasant Land

The week began in England, ended at home, with a surgery in-between. I have
previously shown you London and Bath, but I had saved some images of a
wonderful village called Long Ashton for my weekly blog. At the end there
are 3 images from the end of the week, when I was barely mobile and so had
to take whatever I could find nearby:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=245

Hi Nathan

What can one say but your art of observation for small details and items
never seem to end. It's the magic of your eye to see photographically!

We have a great number of talented shooters on list, but when you put your
weekly series up they never fail to impress with the light use, the content
in many cases of the simplest items, but you make an interesting photograph
out of it.

Basically some folks have the "Touch of the Great Spirit" which can't be
taught because it's a gift. No different than an accomplished pianist who
has never had a lesson but can make a piano sing. That doesn't mean others
take poor pictures, it means you have the gut magic to see/feel and click at
the right time.

Having gone through a couple of those hernia things I can only wish you well
and do keep moving it'll be better sooner than later! Even if you can't
stand straight! :-)

Cheers,

ted

17:53:00