Re: Nathan's PAD 15/09/2008: our in-house photographer

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:24:48 -0700

Nathan:
I quite agree with your documentation preference. She has a very nice expression - she should model!

Mark Bohrer
www.mountain-and-desert.com

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
After the latest round of acrimony on the LUG it might be appropriate with a picture of a blond girl with a camera :-) Our office uses a Leica Digilux II tethered to a PC to take our mugshots for the ID cards. We also have an in-house photographer who takes pictures when we have some internal event, or a visiting delegation from the European Parliament or some such. She uses a standard-issue Canon DSLR. Here she is at a function we had Monday night:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#374942092_D6zRw-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain