Re: Nathan's PAD 13/09/2008: fake or real?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 16:22:42 +0200

Jim, sometimes there's no choice...

Very probably real
*http://tinyurl.com/58gjls

*Which is more than can be said for the hair*
**
http://tinyurl.com/6ly8vu

*Douglas*
*

Jim Brick wrote:
Fake. That's why she is showing them off! "See what I have..."

Jim

On Sep 13, 2008, at 11:03 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

We paid the last visit of the season to our beach bar yesterday--they close down for the autumn today. Not that it was particularly autumnal yet:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#372048818_2fQq4-O-LB

My 19-year old son and his visiting friend from England enjoyed playing with my E3, the 50-200mm zoom and the 1.4 extender. For some reason, it was mainly the long end that interested them ;-)

After looking at this picture, we debated the key question about whether these boobs were surgically enhanced or not, without reaching a clear conclusion. I think they are fake.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
_http://www.frozenlight.eu <http://www.frozenlight.eu/>_