Re: Nathan's PAD 04/05/2009 amended: another pint, with wife attached

  • From: "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 12:01:41 -0400

I love Murphy's!  Great picture Nathan.

Jeff
    I am quite amazed at the number of responses to my little pint of Guinness.
Obviously, a lot of people here can relate to a pint in good weather :-)

    So as an amendment, here is the overall setting, with another brand of beer
involved:

    http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#531932176_2MNub-O-LB

  Now, Nathan ... your wife is obviously a lady of taste.

  Who could (or would) possibly drink Guinness, when  the product of the
"Lady's Well" brewery and the pride of Cork, is available?

  Cheers!

  David.

  ---
  David Young