M8 Problems

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx, seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:50:24 -0500

PESO:

OK group. Now for the problems I've seen. Is this the sensor streaking you were referring to, Ed?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69804497

Out of 814 photos there are 2 with this streak. Both of them shot in this exact situation with same lens and speed.

Also, what did you guys decide about the best way to deal with magenta faces. I can't get the color balance right converting in Lightroom.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com