Re: LeicaR/Canon 20D gallery?

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:17:16 -0600

Hi Karen,
Which lens adaptor are you using with the Canon 20D and the Leica R lenses? Very nice web site by the way. I spent some time looking through your gallery. Nice shots. How do you find manual focusing the Leica lenses with the Canon 20D also, it is viewfinder bright enough to achieve accurate focus with slower lenses such as the f/6.8 telyts?

Thanks,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Nakamura" <mail@xxxxxxxx>