Leica - UPS vs. Fedex

  • From: Karen Nakamura <mail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:31:59 -0600

UPS has been fecking up left and right with their "new and improved" address
labels. Basically they add another label to the box once they get it from
the shipper. Now boxes have 2 labels and UPS is putting allot of labels on
the wrong boxes. We've had many camera shipments go to Canal St. instead of
Carondelet(I see how closely the spelling is!). Then UPS wants us to go 10
blocks to pick it up! Go FedEx.

FedEx isn't better. They had a driver give us a wrong package and then tried to deliver my PowerBook G4 laptop to a person down the street! Luckily he wasn't home. But when I tried to trace my laptop, they said they made a delivery attempt and that *WE* weren't home. It took a lot of work to get them to realize what had gone on. We held onto the misdelivered package until they found my laptop and sent it to me.

The driver then tried to give me a lame excuse that he doesn't actually check the address labels on boxes and only goes by the delivery order sequence on his route.

Grrr..

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura
the Subject field OR by logging in to the Web interface.