Leica M5 for sale

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:09:47 -0600

Hi all,
Time being what they are is forcing me to reduce my camera inventory. First to go is a Leica M5 rebuilt two years ago by Sherry Krauter of "Golden Touch" She replaced the ailing finder prism with one from an M4-P new stock. It works as new, looks used but not abused. Black chrome with some wear spots. Three lug design. Asking $1600. if interested let me know.

thanks,

Dave Saalsaa