Re: Leica: Is the end near or is the end here?

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:18:58 -0800

German corporation law requires companies to make such statements, without disserting on the solution. I believe that Leica will indeed survive. Maybe a change out of old owners for new plus restructuring can indeed put them back in the black w/o killing everything we hold dear. There are too many doomsday sayers out there.

IMHO,

Jim

At 04:23 PM 2/22/2005, you wrote:

DPReview story