Re: Last Saturday in New Orleans

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:25:12 -0700

Chris:
My favorite is the young soldier casually standing guard. My God, but he looks young!

His vigilant expression tells a good story, though I would have preferred an out-of-focus hull number or nearby vehicle to give a better idea of what he's guarding. The OOF tourists are good for that, but...

Kind of reminds me of patrolling soldiers at Paris' Gare du Nord a few years ago. The Europeans are a little ahead of us sometimes.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 02:32 PM 3/15/2007, you wrote:
Twin Spans, Railroad Car, Soldiers, the USS New Orleans, and a big gun.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/Travels/USS+New+Orleans>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/Travels/USS+New+Orleans

Chris