Re: Kaution: Kat Kontent.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 09:47:08 +0200

With a very satisfied smile on his face...
Has he been capturing birds too? - loved the heron shots!!!
Best from Hannover (and from Posy)
Douglas

David Young wrote:

With apologies to that great cat photographer, SonC...

On our recent trip, we met Milo ... a hard working cat, if there ever was one...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Milo.htm

C&C welcomed, as always.

Cheers!

(PS: Been busy catching up on my photos ... I'll stop for the day, now. :-)
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA