Re: Joshua Tree National Park

  • From: "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:22:16 -0500

Oliver,

The photo of the rails is easily my favorite. I would've guessed you were one of the lucky ones with an M8, as I see a recurring "smudge" that I used to get in my D2H when there was something on the sensor. Don't know what would cause that in a film-to image medium, but it's very clear in .10 and evident in .04 (is this latter one a crop of a much bigger picture?).

Anyway, the photos are awesome.

Jeff M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@xxxxxxxxxxx>