I'm back sort of...

  • From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:32:57 -0500

Thanks Jim,

I do sort of drop in and out from time to time to see if Ted is still alive
and kickin'  : )   I've heard he'll probably outlive us all...  (although I
hope not... I'm not even 40 yet)

I've have been way too busy to contribute much...  and I'm also not shooting
much with the Leicas or on film period these days as everything I'm shooting
is digital... and archiving and organizing digital file is time
consuming.....  Slides were way easier to manage.

I am half tempted to sell my Leicas to someone who will use them.... half
tempted to hang on to them for sentimental reasons.  Something I'm sure many
feel torn between.

Sorry to hear about your dad passing away, Sonny.  Sounds like he was great
dad.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador South America