IMG: PAW 37 (ricc)

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:25:44 -0400

Had a big week here for work, so playing on list has not been possible. Glad to have my meeting (1,300 person meeting for Annual Communication of our Grand Lodge--immersion work-all waking hours plus some dream time from Wednesday through Saturday) behind me.

From Week 37, finally:

A couple of street shots:

She seemed quite aware that she had admirers--and did not seem to mind;^)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-followers.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/4t639u

Scooters are getting increasingly popular here.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-scooters.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/44sn3j

----------------

The Carolina Pig Jig is an annual fundraiser for our Masonic Home for Children. Does good, and it's family fun.

Shawn can be a real boar.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-boar.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/4eydwh

Group dancing is a treat for a few customers.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-dancers.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/3umknf

One cook team member takes a break with his son.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-son.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/4lzef9

Went with my daughter to her high school football game.

Kids seem to interact with others for a while before shutting down to alone time for a recharge before more social time.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-drain.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/46a3qx

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/37/37-squat.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/4tob3a