Re: IMG: Nathan's PAWs 36 & 37: the trek to Bath

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:36:19 -0500

Nathan,

That fist set has to be bitter sweet in many ways, last time before the oldest leaves, and the last time all together in your old home before the move to Spain.

The second set has lots of great images and reminds me of a trip I took to England when in college. It is a beautiful country. The last photo cracked me up. Too Monty Python...what are those exploding cows? Or is there a killer white rabbit in that field?

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Week 36 was the last week that our son really resided full time with us. The following weekend we were going to drive him to Bath in England to deposit him at the university there. So my week 36 pictures are just from and around our home:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=100

Week 37 was then my son's first week in Bath, and my pictures for that week really are from last weekend, when we drove him there and spent some time in England's Green and Pleasant Land. A couple of the images make me think of geebee, although they are not completely up to his standard:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=101

As always, comments and critique are warmly appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.greatpix.eu