IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Alicante/Almere/Amsterdam

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group l <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olympus List <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:38:59 +0100

Another week of shuttling between Spain and the Netherlands. This time, since Thursday was a holiday in Spain, I took Friday off and flew up to see my wife and daughter already Wednesday night. So this week's PAW starts with some Alicante sunshine and continues with some Almere/Amsterdam rain:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=113
(all pictures with the Olympus E410 and the 14-54mm lens)

As always, comments and critique are more than welcome.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands